Career Guidance Counselors and other experts are invited to make presentations and submit papers on their experience in the themes below. Workshops and Sessions within the conference are also invited to discuss specific topics and to draw up concrete suggestions, which can contribute to the improvement of Career Guidance Counseling.
The registration deadline is 10 April 2011. The deadline for abstracts is 15 March 2011. Notification of acceptance of abstracts is within 10 days.
THE MAIN THEMES OF THE CONFERENCE INCLUDE:
- Good Practices to obtain Employability in the Crises
- "New Skills for New Jobs"
- LLP and Funding Policies
- Preparing "2012-The European Year for Active Ageing"
- Career Counseling
- Mobility and Career
- University-Enterprises Cooperation
- Guidance-Enterprises Cooperation
- Linguistic Preparation
- Disabled workers
- Job Finding
- Senior Citizens Support
- Diagnostic Tests
- Quality Assessment
- Innovative Tools
- Best Practices in CG
- Presentation in related projects
- Career Guidance for talented people
- Quality Assurance for Career Guidance