In 2011, with its renewed structure, CeBIT Bilişim Eurasia will deliver the right solutions for actual needs of companies and showcase the rapid development taking place. With its new concepts, CeBIT Bilişim Eurasia will offer you just more than an exhibition!THE FOUR PLATFORMS at CeBIT BİLİŞİM EURASIA
CeBIT Bilişim Eurasia 2011 will bring together ICT suppliers and users in the context of four integrated platforms. This optimized concept will offer you plenty of benefits not to miss.
The four platforms create a strong user-oriented structure and ensure that you reach your target audiences more efficiently than ever before.
• Clear concept that brings together ICT suppliers and users in the most efficient way possible.
• Clear signposting for optimum navigation.
• Special presentation formats that allow CeBIT Bilisim Eurasia exhibitors to achieve even greater impact.
CeBIT SYNERGY SUMMIT
CeBIT Synergy Summit is hosting business and ICT professionals from different industries, NGO's academics, politics and leaders of public enterprises.
Conferences / Seminars / Forums
Onsite presentations about the following topics during
conferences, seminars and forums:
• Smart Living Concepts
Uniquely positioned to address the region's flourishing ICT market, CeBIT Bilisim Eurasia (6–9 October 2011) is the ideal platform from which to launch new products and services.
Are you looking for a guaranteed way to boost your business into new dimensions? Then now is the time to set your compass for Turkey, a nation which is well on its way to becoming the number 1 digital business platform of Eurasia.
CeBIT Bilisim Eurasia attracts a highly global audience year after year, generating unrivalled opportunities for everyone interested in expanding their business base and tapping into new markets.
CeBIT Bilişim Eurasia, where the "application, product and information" triad comes together in a unique environment, will be the most effective promotional platform to share your own business solutions with the rest of the world.
Can you afford to miss out on the action?
Facts & Figures of CeBIT 2010 Fair
• 131318 visitors from 67 countries
• 63849 professional visitors
• 5146 professional visitors come from abroad
• 550 VIP delegates from Anatolia
• 1506 delegates including mid-level professionals
• 1066 exhibitors from 16 countries
• 72 forums, panels and conferences
• 1241 journalists
• Promotion in 58 target countries by Undersecretariat
of the Prime Ministry for Foreign Trade