The Event will take place at Näringslivets Hus Konferens & Restaurang Storgatan 19/ Stockholm. The EUREKA cluster Celtic-Plus organizes its 7th official Celtic Event and Celtic-Plus Proposer's Day on 22nd and 23rd February 2012 in Stockholm/ Sweden. The Event will be attended by around 200 experts and decision makers are expected to attend the sessions.
The focus will be on the new challenges for the telecommunications world and the competitiveness of Europe's telecommunications industry towards a Smart Connected World. The Celtic-Plus Proposers' Day provides a platform to present potential project ideas and to discuss them with other experts in order to build a strong project consortium. Participation only of the proposers' day (morning session) is free of charge (no lunch). You are welcome to attend also the Celtic Event, however, then you need to register and pay the event fee.
Discuss new research projects and build new project teams on:
• New service challenges: • Get connected (telecommunications infrastructure challenges)
• Digital City
• Digital Home
• multi-disciplinary topicsHigh-level views on future challenges from industry perspective
• Future Internet, how the program impact should be extended
• Green-ICT, CleanTech, Smart Grids
• Inter-disciplinary challenges for a better, cleaner, energy-efficient world
Exhibition: In parallel to the Event a Celtic project exhibition will be organised by Celtic project teams demonstrating their achievements, demos or prototypes and discuss their results with interested experts. More information you can find here.